On this page:
- Allocate or transfer stock on a Static place
- If you have just received stock with a PO document, it means your stock is now waiting to be allocated (placed) on a storage location, so you have to choose in the terminal to ''Allocate''
- If you just want to move stock from one place to another, you have to choose ''Transfer''
Moving the items
1. Now you need to move the items. For that, you go to Terminal -> Transfers
2. Choose ''allocation'' to place the stock
3. Scan a static location where you want to place the items
4. Now scan the items to allocate them
5. When you are finished scaning them, you can scan another storage location to start placing items or complete the process by clicking on options -> DONE.